Just decided I need to get a decent workout in. This is what I came up with.
- One legged burpees: 10 per leg
- Side bends with a plate
- one legged calf raises: 15/ leg
- Pistol squats: 10 per leg (can barely do these past parallel)
- Abs wheel rollouts (knees, x15)
- 50 strikes on my heavy bag
- rest, repeat X4
This is really random and hard to replicate. Oh well.
10 Minute Abs #2- Oblique Buster
‘low the cheesy name. Okay, another ab workout! This one is to target your obliques more. If you don’t know, these are obliques:
Okay, now for the workout. Do them all in a row, rest for 30 seconds. Do them all again, rest for 30 seconds. Do them all again. Done.
1: Bicycle crunches- 30 seconds
2: Let’s call them “Penguins”- 30 seconds (it was hard to get a good GIF but you should be touching each foot)
3: Crazy Ivans: 1 minute (30 seconds each side) Use a dumbbell or can of soup if you don’t have a medicine ball
4: Dumbbell side bends: 1 Minute (30 seconds each side)
Let me know if you try it :)
10 Minute Abs!
So here is an ab workout I made that takes exactly 10 minutes. I don’t know about y’all, but it’s pretty hard for me.
Do each exercise for 30 seconds, then go immediately onto the next.
2) Flutter kicks: Lying on your back, don’t bring your legs too high up
3) I dunno what to call them… Chair raises? Only your hands should be touching the chair, both feet off the ground. Keep your core super tight.
4) Ab wheel: I love this thing, it only costs about 10 bucks. Try to keep it slow and controlled. If you don’t have one, sub this for your favourite ab exercise.
5)Side plank: 30 seconds each side
Now rest for thirty seconds, repeat the whole thing, rest for 30 more seconds and repeat it again. Let me know if you try it!!
These gifs better work…
So this is my workout of the day.
Try it? It’s supposed to be a timed thing so make sure you keep track of the time. Try to improve every time you do it! Definitely let me know if you try it out.
Try to rest as little as possible, but do it if you have to.
25 modified burpees (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyDSt_4RS1w)
50 jumping jacks
25 modified burpees
My goal is to get my time down from a little under 7 mins to around 6.